National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2022 Notification for the latest 27 Assistant, Stenographer, Translator, Librarian, & Driver posts has been released on the official website https://greentribunal.gov.in/. NGT Recruitment 2022, Online Application Form Details, Age Limit, Salary Details, Education Qualification, Application Fees, Important Dates, Selection Process, Application Process, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Cut Off List, Merit List & other details you can check here. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for the latest post before the last date.
NGT Recruitment 2022 Notification
Employment News, Government Jobs 2022, Free Job Alert, Sarkari Naukri, Sarkari Job Near Me, Fresherslive, National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2022, NGT Recruitment 2022, NGT Notification 2022, NGT Application Form 2022, NGT Stenographer Salary, NGT Assistant Vacancy 2022, NGT Stenographer Vacancy 2022, Latest Application Form & other details check here.
National Green Tribunal has released notification for the posts of Assistant, Stenographer, Translator, Librarian, & Driver, Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website. Complete details about National Green Tribunal Recruitment are given below. Candidates must check the official notification before applying online. Also, you can get upcoming government job notifications from the National Green Tribunal and other government departments by visiting onlinejobportal.in.
|✦ Latest Free Job Alert 2022 »|
|✦ State Wise Latest Govt Jobs 2022 »|
|✦ Latest Central Govt Jobs 2022 »|
Basic Details For NGT Recruitment:-
The basic details about the National Green Tribunal recruitment are given below, candidates can check the department name, post name, the number of posts, advertisement number, the application process, last date to apply, and other details.
|Department Name||National Green Tribunal (NGT)|
|Recruitment For Job Profile||NGT Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Post||Assistant, Stenographer, Translator, Librarian, & Driver|
|Number of Posts||27|
|Starting Date||07 July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||25 July 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
Candidates can see the detailed information about the National Green Tribunal Assistant, Stenographer, Translator, Librarian, & Driver below…
Here are the details of the age limit for the NGT Recruitment. Interested candidates should check the prescribed age limit for recruitment to the NGT Assistant, Stenographer, Translator, Librarian, & Driver before applying.
- For Assistant (Judicial) Post:- 21 to 30 years
- For Stenographer Grade-I Post:- 21 to 30 years
- For Hindi Translator Post:- 23 to 32 years
- For Librarian Post:- 21 to 30 years
- For Stenographer Grade-II Post:- 21 to 27 years
- For Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Post:- 18 to 27 years
Number of Posts & Payscale:-
To apply for NGT Recruitment 2022, you can find the total number of vacancies and pay scale information here. We also advise you to check the total post and pay scale for NGT Assistant, Stenographer, Translator, Librarian, & Driver from the official notification.
|Post Name||Total Posts||Payscale|
|Assistant (Judicial)||06 Posts||L-7 of 7 CPC|
|Stenographer Grade-I||06 Posts||L-6 of 7 CPC|
|Hindi Translator||01 Posts||L-6 of 7 CPC|
|Librarian||02 Posts||L-6 of 7 CPC|
|Stenographer Grade-II||09 Posts||L-4 of 7 CPC|
|Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)||05 Posts||L-2 of 7 CPC|
The above indicative salary is to be given every month, For more information check the official notification.
The National Green Tribunal Recruitment department’s required educational qualifications are given below –
- For Assistant (Judicial) Post:- Bachelor’s Degree in Law & Must have a Computer Traning Course (CTC) of six months duration from a recognized university/ institute.
- For Stenographer Grade-I Post:- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Skill test & Must have a Computer Traning Course (CTC) of six months duration from a recognized university/ institute.
- For Hindi Translator Post:- Master’s Degree in Hindi or English from a recognized university.
- For Librarian Post:- Bachelor’s Degree in Librarian Science with experience from a recognized university.
- For Stenographer Grade-II Post:- 12th pass out & Skill test from a recognized board.
- For Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Post:- Matriculation Pass with a valid driving license & knowledg of moter mechenism from a recognized board.
The details of the application fees for the NGT Recruitment are as follows. Candidates can read the official notification before paying the application fees.
|Category Name||Applicable Fees|
|For All Category Candidates||No Fees|
Payment Mode:- Online. Candidates can read the official notification before paying the application fees.
You can find all the important dates to apply for NGT Recruitment 2022 here. We also advise the candidate that you must be filling the application form before the last date.
|Application Form Starting Date||07 July 2022|
|Application Form Last Date||25 July 2022|
We also advise the candidates that they must also check the important dates from the official notification, which is given below.
How To Apply For NGT Recruitment:-
Candidates who want to apply for the National Green Tribunal Recruitment can apply by following the steps given below.
- Interested & eligible candidates can send their required documents & Filled Application Forms to the following Address:- Registrar General, National Green Tribunal, Principal Bench, Faridkot House, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi, pin code – 110001 before the last date.
Important Links For NGT Recruitment:-
Interested candidates want to apply for NGT Recruitment 2022, they can see all the important links here. The online registration form, official notification & the official website links are given below.
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Now|
“All candidates please leave your comments in the comment box”
Trending Govt Jobs 2022:–
|Organization||Post Name||Total Posts||Last Date||Apply Link|
|IOCL||Apprentice||465||30 November 2022||Apply Here|
|OSSC||Junior Engineer, Assistant Training Officer||1225||10 December 2022||Apply Here|
|RSMSSB||Community Health Officer (CHO)||3531||07 December 2022||Apply Here|
|WBBPE||Assistant Teacher||11765||14 November 2022||Apply Here|
|UKPSC||Forest Guard||894||11 November 2022||Apply Here|
|RPSC||Food Safety Officer||200||30 November 2022||Apply Here|