Indian Army Agniveer Merit List 2022 is the latest notification, registration, apply online link, how to apply online application form, physical (PFT) date, written exam, exam syllabus, admit card, results, Exam Pattern, SSB Interview Date, and Joining Status.
Indian Army Agniveer Merit List 2022-23 PDF File Download | Army Final Results
Indian Army Agniveer Merit List 2022: Hello Friends, a piece of good news for you is that the Indian Army recruitment department issued a notification for Soldier General Duty, Clerk & Tradesman, etc vacancies final exam merit list.
Indian Army Agniveer Merit list 2022-23 of the Indian Army is prepared on the basis of the candidate’s physical points (race, height, weight, chest, bridge UPS, etc.). Only those candidates who performed better than the physical point of view were named after the merit list. Marks of the written exam that occur after the physical examination are also counted in the merit list. Based on the marks of both the physical examination and written examination, the merit list 2022 is prepared by the Indian Army.
If the candidate wants to know more about the position of the Indian Army jobs career, related regions, relationships, and sports certificate candidate special physiological and Indian army bonus marks, etc, then the candidate gets all the information given below about the above topics.
Indian Army All Bharti Posts/Vacancies List:
|01||Soldier General Duty (GD) for All Arms|
|02||Soldier Technical (SKT), Technical Arms Artillery,
Army Air Defence
|03||Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (Trades) for All Arms|
|04||Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps)|
|05||Sepoy Pharma Army Medical Corps|
|06||Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary
Remount Veterinary Corps
All Arms except Syce, Mess Keeper & HouseKeeper
Syce, Mess Keeper & HouseKeeper
|09||Survey Automated Cartographer
|10||Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher
For All Arms
|11||Junior Commissioned Officer Catering
Army Service Corps
|12||Havildar Education Army Education Corps|
Indian Army Traning Process Step by Step:
If you have been selected in the Indian Army, then the training process and for full details check Official Website.
- First of all you will receive a call letter from the Indian Army, in which after some time you will be given complete details and information about the place in which you will have to go for training.
- You can see it on the Indian Army Joining Status Letter.
The initial training in Indian Army Recruitment can be said to be the toughest time in a candidate’s life.
After going to the training center, the candidate will be tested for his physical and mental stamina. Gradually you must be strict with Indian Army rules and great discipline.
- Your schedule will be a program for every work, according to the schedule of every work, eating on time, sleeping on time etc. You will have a chart of your daily routine.
- The basic training of the Indian Army will be of nine months, in the training, the candidate is only told about learning discipline.
You will not officially be considered an Indian soldier until you have been trained for nine months of Candidate Basic Training.
- Between nine months of basic training, after six months of training, the candidate is given a chance to come home for a few days. And the remaining 3 months training will proceed later.
- This training period of the Indian Army is also known as Basic Training or Boot Camp. So all Indians have to go for this training. Candidates also undergo this training for the posts of officers in the Indian Army.
- After this boot camp is over, the candidate is sent for Advanced Individual Training (AIT) where he learns all the essential skills required to perform the duties of the Indian Army. Officers are taken for extensive training at the Trainee Officers Training Academy.
Note: Candidate can check their exam name list or the Indian army-selected candidate list below links.
Trending Govt Jobs 2022:–
|Organization||Post Name||Total Posts||Last Date||Apply Link|
|IOCL||Apprentice||465||30 November 2022||Apply Here|
|OSSC||Junior Engineer, Assistant Training Officer||1225||10 December 2022||Apply Here|
|RSMSSB||Community Health Officer (CHO)||3531||07 December 2022||Apply Here|
|WBBPE||Assistant Teacher||11765||14 November 2022||Apply Here|
|UKPSC||Forest Guard||894||11 November 2022||Apply Here|
|RPSC||Food Safety Officer||200||30 November 2022||Apply Here|